only Belo touches my skin... who touches yours?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Living..

TODAY'S DINNER
hay.. grabe!!! I arrived at h0me at ar0und 6:30 in the aftern0on and realized that there's no one left! Luckily, I have my own set of house keys! kaazar!!! it had been a stressful day and i expected that there would be someone to serve me a hot dish! Pero wala! haay!! but i thought, maybe now is the time to start my diet. I c0uld still remember the day (august 22) when i said to myself that i would start dieting but until now... hindi pa rin ako nagsisimula!!! haAy... ok lng un!! Acc0rding to my BMI this year, My weight is still normal for my height! ang saya nga eh!! kaso nasa bottom at saktong sakto lang sa average!!!
After eating, i watched Oprah, (although it was a replay). The t0pic for the day was all about living Eco-friendly. and i was so much moved on how
pe0ple testify how living "eco-friendly" changed their lives. It also talked about saving a single tissue paper out of using an average of 6 a day can a make a very big difference!! Also, they advised that pe0ple should use natural-based house cleaners, because cleaning is not about the smell, instead just the thought of being clean is clean itself!! and they also wished that pe0ple should not get the receipt when getting money on ATM's cause the machine automatically eats back the paper once the cust0mer ch00se not to get the receipt, and it saves a million of paper a day that could be totally recycled and could be used for a better purpose!!
Now i'm deciding!!... should i do the same thing???

5 comments:

leeflailmarch said...

WOW. I was gonna share the same thing I watched from Oprah sa blog ko. 'Wag ka na mag-isip pa! DO IT! Accountability natin ang type of stewardship na ginagampanan natin sa earth. Kaya let's do every little thing we can to save the earth... ;) Shine-share ko na rin sa ilang youth workers 'yan. ;) God bless!

hAna said...

i do believe in living eco-friendly... ^_^ kaya nga as responsible citizens, dapat gawin natin ang lahat ng kaya nating gawin to save our environment... sana ang pagsali ko ng org related to ecotourism ay may maidulot na maganda sa bagay na ito...

however, about the ATM receipts, i don't know if i should take that advice... coz the receipt is like the proof that you have made that transaction and that the amount printed on it is the only money left on your account... haha... paalala ba... ganun... [so now i am thinking if i'm still thinking logically and rationally...haha... and if i'm getting the point. ^_^]

leeflailmarch said...

Well, a little does much, Hannah. If the purpose is for reminding lang, pwedeng 'wag na lang siguro. It's up to you!

leeflailmarch said...

I've made my post regarding that Oprah episode, by the way: Click me if you wanna read.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i wish you luck on your diet. and let's be ECO-friendly. hehehe